Sneed-Murphy, Suzanne, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment & Lecturer
Dean’s Office / Department of Health Education & Behavior
- Ph.D. in Health and Human Performance, University of Florida (2011)
- M.S. in Health Education & Behavior, University of Florida (2007)
- Curriculum Vitae
P.O. Box 118200
Gainesville, FL 32611-8200
Suzanne Sneed-Murphy currently is the Director of Assessment for the College of Health and Human Performance. She is a member of a team responsible for providing college wide leadership for all areas related to academic and student affairs including, but not limited to, curriculum, student outcomes assessment, data gathering, analysis and management, and report writing. Sneed-Murphy is also a Lecturer for the Department of Health Education and Behavior. She received her master’s degree in Health Education and Behavior in 2007 and her doctoral degree in Health and Human Performance in 2011. Both degrees were completed in the College of Health and Human Performance at the University of Florida.
- HSC 3102 Personal and Family Health
- HSC 4663 Methods in Community Injury Prevention and Control
- HSC 4579 Women’s Health Issues
- HSC 6575 Women’s Health Issues